BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
CRICOS CODE: 091542E
Course Description: This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in either specialised or broad areas of skills and knowledge who are seeking to further develop expertise across a range of business functions. The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Study Pathway and Career Opportunities
Pathways into the qualification:Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business or other relevant qualification OR
- With substantial vocational experience in a range of environments, acting in a range of senior support or technical roles.
After successful completion of:Students may progress to BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other Advanced Diploma Qualifications. Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
This qualification comprises of 8 units = No Core and 8 Electives
|Unit Unit Code and Title|
|ELECTIVE BSBFIM601 Manage finances|
|ELECTIVE BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change|
|ELECTIVE BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation|
|ELECTIVE BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan|
|ELECTIVE BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan|
|ELECTIVE BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning|
|ELECTIVE BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process|
|ELECTIVE BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives|
Assessment:All units of competence will be assessed using a selection of tools:
- Case Study/Role Play
Academic Entry Requirements
- Completion of Year 12 or high school or equivalent in applicant’s home country.
- International Students must be over 18 years of age before commencing studies.
English Language RequirementsInternational Students must have a good command of written and spoken English. If English is not their first language or was not the medium of instruction and assessment in their secondary or tertiary studies, students must demonstrate their proficiency in English Language.
The minimum English Language requirement is:
- English language proficiency – IELTS score 5.5 (no band less than 5.0);
- TOEFL score 46 (no speaking below 15 & no reading/listening below 6);
- PTE academic score 42 (no score below 35, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English 47;
- OR Take English test at MILCOM
Course Duration/ Mode / Fees
- Full time: 1 Year including term breaks
- Tuition Fees: AUD 9,550.00
- Application Fees: AUD 250.00 (Non-refundable)
- Resources Fee: AUD 200.00
Campus LocationConstruction Training Centre, Ian Barclay Building (Room 1.9)
460 - 492 Beaudesert Road, Salisbury QLD 4107