CAN-02 2021 Pit & Pipe
Pit & Pipe
This course is designed for participants to achieve the required performance outcomes‚ skills and knowledge to install telecommunication pits and conduits‚ including customer lead ins. Participants will also learn the remediation of existing damaged or undersize pits. Note: This course does not include certification for asbestos removal.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and complete site for installation in accordance with relevant standards, codes, and legislation, with all tools, equipment, and clothing used safely in line with manufacturers' specifications
- Observe local environment before, during, and after reinstatement is completed appropriately
- Erect safety barriers for excavation
- Select, construct and install pit and pipe and conduit to specification and manufactures' requirements
- Free pipe and conduit internal surfaces from impediments, and seal pipe entry into enclosure against ingress from foreign matter
- Restore site and complete documentation
- Unit of Competency: ICTCBL334 - Install underground enclosures and conduit
This course will be delivered in two full day face-to-face training sessions in one of the MILCOM training centres or at a mutually convenient and suitable location‚ for a sufficiently large group of participants.
|Pit & Pipe||NSW - Granville||$450.00||29 & 30 April 2021|
|Pit & Pipe||NSW - Granville||$450.00||20 & 21 May 2021|
|Pit & Pipe||NSW - Granville||$450.00||7 & 8 June 2021|
|Pit & Pipe||NSW - Granville||$450.00||1 & 2 July 2021|