RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
Implement traffic management plan
This unit develops a participant’s skills and knowledge required to implement a traffic management plan in Civil construction. This unit is appropriate for those working in supervisory roles. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Llocates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Works effectively with others to undertake and complete the traffic management plans that meet all of the required outcomes including:
- - complying with written and verbal reporting requirements and procedures
- - communicating clearly and concisely with others to receive and clarify work instructions
- - communicating clearly and concisely with others to resolve coordination requirements prior to commencing and during work activities
- Demonstrates completion of implementing traffic management plans that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes including:
- - complying with State/Territory regulations on three separate live traffic projects, and
- - completing one (1) project controlling site construction vehicles
- - identify and select traffic guidance scheme according to conditions
- - identify and select traffic guidance scheme according to conditions select and implement signage and device requirements, position and display according to site plan
- - monitor and adjust scheme according to variances in requirements
- - apply procedures to deal with non-compliant crew and motorists
- Students who successfully complete this unit will be awarded the statement of attainment for: RIIWHS302D - Implement traffic management plan
- Unit of Competency: RIIWHS302D - Implement traffic management plan
This course is delivered by blended Mode and requires the 6-8 hours of online learning and practical assessment which takes approximately 1 day. All knowledge assessments are completed via our online learning portal and must be completed before practical assessment. All equipment is provided for the practical assessments if completed in the classroom.
Information and mandatory compliance for student booking for training in Victoria: -
The theory and assessment components will be covered by a trainer online through zoom, and after successfully completion of online theory assessment student will be required to book for practical training and assessment component at our clayton campus at a date later to be advised.
Adhering to government requirements, issued by the state of health, our Clayton campus must and will meet COVID-19 and Safety guidelines, which is the foremost priority for Milcom Institute.
While attending clayton campus for practical training, students must comply with the below face to face training requirements and conditions circulated by the Victorian Government.
- Students attending training at campus must have a Work Permit from Employer (mandatory)
- Face Masks are always mandatory for all students, attending training at campus, and to be worn at all times. (masks will not be provided, and students will not be allowed entry to campus without mask)
- Physical distance measures always need to be adhered by students whilst on campus, this includes during the breaks as well with no exception.
- Any student exhibiting signs of a cough, cold, fever or any other health issue must not attend the campus training.
- Any student who has tested positive for COVID-19 in last 14 days must not attend the campus training.
- Mandatory health and temperature checks will be conducted on all students (in case student has concerns or not willing for fever check, please do not book and/or attend the course).
By clicking Book Now button you agree to the above guidelines and conditions
|Implement traffic management plan||Online + Clayton||$250.00||6 November 2020|
|Implement traffic management plan||Online + Clayton||$250.00||18 November 2020|