RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
Control traffic with stop-slow bat
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to control traffic with stop-slow bat in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles. Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Locates and applies relevant documentation, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates completion of controlling traffic with a stop-slow bat that safely, effectively and efficiently meets all of the required outcomes including:
- - reading and interpreting the work instruction and planning work activity accordingly
- - positioning signage and barriers
- - directing and controlling vehicle traffic
- - directing and controlling pedestrian traffic
- - communicating to drivers and pedestrians clearly using hand signals
- - using approved communication devices such as handheld radios or phones to transmit message and report of offenders
- - removing or covering signs after work completion
- Students who successfully complete this unit will be awarded the statement of attainment for: RIIWHS205D - Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- Unit of Competency: RIIWHS205D - Control traffic with stop-slow bat
This course is delivered by blended Mode and requires the 6-8 hours of online learning and practical assessment which takes approximately 1 day. All knowledge assessments are completed via our online learning portal and must be completed before practical assessment. All equipment is provided for the practical assessments if completed in the classroom.
Information and mandatory compliance for student booking for training in Victoria: -
The theory and assessment components will be covered by a trainer online through zoom, and after successfully completion of online theory assessment student will be required to book for practical training and assessment component at our clayton campus at a date later to be advised.
Adhering to government requirements, issued by the state of health, our Clayton campus must and will meet COVID-19 and Safety guidelines, which is the foremost priority for Milcom Institute.
While attending clayton campus for practical training, students must comply with the below face to face training requirements and conditions circulated by the Victorian Government.
- Students attending training at campus must have a Work Permit from Employer (mandatory)
- Face Masks are always mandatory for all students, attending training at campus, and to be worn at all times. (masks will not be provided, and students will not be allowed entry to campus without mask)
- Physical distance measures always need to be adhered by students whilst on campus, this includes during the breaks as well with no exception.
- Any student exhibiting signs of a cough, cold, fever or any other health issue must not attend the campus training.
- Any student who has tested positive for COVID-19 in last 14 days must not attend the campus training.
- Mandatory health and temperature checks will be conducted on all students (in case student has concerns or not willing for fever check, please do not book and/or attend the course).
By clicking Book Now button you agree to the above guidelines and conditions
|Control traffic with stop-slow bat||Online + Clayton||$250.00||5 November 2020|
|Control traffic with stop-slow bat||Online + Clayton||$250.00||17 November 2020|