Short Course Details
OHS-06 Power Awareness Refresher Course
Power Awareness Refresher Course
This is a follow-on course [Refresher Course] for the Initial Power Awareness course. It is aimed at people who are required to work in the vicinity of live electrical apparatus while running or maintaining communications cables on electricity supply industry structures.
This course will give you the knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively climb and work aloft, work in the vicinity of live conductors and apparatus, and work on conductive structures.
Student must hold and submit to Milcom his/her Statement of attainment having current competency for units of competencies mentioned under heading "content". Existing competencies should be valid as on date of attending power awareness refresher course and not expired. If the existing competencies have expired student is not eligible to attend Power Awareness Refresher Course.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Perform pole top rescue according to workplace emergency procedures and industry standards
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Working safely near live electrical apparatus as a non-electrical worker
- Perform EWP rescue and EWP controlled descent escape
- Provide first aid in an ESI environment
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF02B Perform pole top rescue
- Unit of Competency: HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Unit of Competency: UETTDREL14A Working safely near live electrical apparatus as nonelectrical worker
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF03B Perform EWP rescue
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF08B Perform EWP controlled descent escape
- Unit of Competency: UETTDRRF10B Provide first aid in an ESI environment
This refresher course will be delivered in One day face-to-face training sessions in one of the MILCOM training centres or at a mutually convenient and suitable location, for a sufficiently large group of participants
|Power Awareness Refresher Course||VIC - CLAYTON||$275.00||23 May 2019|
|Power Awareness Refresher Course||VIC - CLAYTON||$275.00||24 June 2019|